What is Civility?
In very simple terms, Civility is treating people the way you would like to be treated. Not doing anything to them that you would not want done to you or someone you love or care about.
Campaign Civility In Kenya.
Politicians and political aspirants are already on the ground campaigning but so are we.
We have already hit the ground running: campaigning for civility during the political runs and the elections in 2022. Here is part of what we've been up to.
Campaign Civility Book
Why Campaign Civility for 2022
Why you have to be part of this!
These next short videos will inspire you to be a Civility Ambassador for Kenya.
What makes Kenya Great?
Kenya is her people.
- Kenyans bounce back and learn from the past.
- Kenyans Value Kenyans.Kenyans stand with Kenyans.
How does Civility benefit Kenya?
A true Kenyan treats another Kenyan Special.
- Kenyans treasure visitors. Let's make charity start at home.
- Our differences don't divide us; they make us strong!
Who is [can be] a Civility Ambassador?
We were all created to love one another.
- You never chose where to be born or who would be your neighbour.
- But you can choose how you are going to live with your neighbour.
Civility & Political Candidates.
Civility is the heart language!
- Your voters may not understand your manifesto; but they understand peace.
- Treat people the way you want them to treat you.
How Can YOU bring Civility to Kenya?
Simple! Vote Twice!!!
- Don't just vote for your preferred candidate.
- Make sure your Candidate represents your dream of a Civil Kenya.